Monday, December 15, 2008

yAwNiNg, I Broke MY RECORD!, Snow

The reason of Yawning!:
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/12/15/yawn-brain-head.html
I found this really cool, and I officially broke my Record of staying awake! 106 Hours and counting of course I had to take a nap or two so the official stats are: 106 Hours of being Awake and 7 Hours of Sleep in about 5 days. Anyway I'm planning on getting my new laptop late January but I have to work for about a month to get the money. It's a Sony and that's all I'm saying besides the fact that it has a Camera and a 160 GB hard drive.
For school I didn't get sleepy or yawn much at all because we had a two hour delay because of the snow (I wish it was no-school). I'm getting Braces on the 18th and that's the same day I have my Christmas Choir Program! (I'll have my braces IN my mouth before, I hope my mouth won't get sore...). I kinda got stuffed with Home Work and I have a science and math test tomorrow. SO I'm going to go now.
God is love.
-Chris

No comments: