Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas!, Snow?, Braces, and MORE!

YES! I said it, you know what... I'll say it again "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year." I don't know why people want to change it to "X-mas or Happy Holidays" I say it's plain stupid, but that's my opinion. Anyway.

Snow! There is a 50% CHANCE OF SNOW TODAY AND 100% CHANCE TOMORROW!But I hate Wind Chill... we are expecting 1-5 inches! Hopefully I won't have to go to school tomorrow so I can go with my friends and Edit some soon-to-be Youtube videos.

Braces... Getting some on Tomorrow I have to wake up at 5 A.M. to go to the Ortho and I'll be there for about 2 hours. I think one of my spaces fell out... but what ever. I just hate pain... in my teeth.

Ect.
So I watched the Wed. Vlog Candy Video on youtube and I thought it was cool, yes I would love a little guy like that!
I'm saving up for a new Laptop (as I've been ranting on about for the last couple of blogs) and some Purple Clothes. Purple you say? Yes Purple its my color for 2009, Gonna get Purple Hoodie,T, and maybe shoes...

I hope there is snow!

God is love.

No comments: