Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oregon to California and Christmas of course


Mmm. I just got back from San Francisco,CA! And I can't type cause it's just too cold. So, when I left San Francisco we past AT&T Park where Kickoff for the Annual 2008 Emerald Bowl has begun the game was California Golden Bears vs. the Florida State Hurricanes, Cal won the game 24-17 so I was happy. Rain! Oh how I hate rain when you travel. Anyway it took us only 6 hours from San Fran. back to Medford! But I miss my cousins, one day I will outgrow Edmond (he's half an inch taller than me EVERY TIME we Measure)! School starts on January 5 or 6... I'm not looking forward to that.


Christmas! Mmm. How I love Christmas, a time to celebrate Jesus's Birth and to enjoy time with family. Sadly, I left for San Francisco on Christmas and my mom went shopping at China Town for two hours and when it was all over and I was at my cousin's house it was 7PM... For Dinner I had two cups of Cup Noodles, Fun stuff. But I got two sweet Jackets, Gift Card and some Super Hot SkullCandy Headphones!!! (And some money I haven't counted and even if I did count it I wouldn't share because I know it's rude... wow what a mouthful)
Time for some Hot Chocolate!
God is love.

No comments: