Sunday, December 14, 2008

Accomplished,Thanks and Pokemon!

I have stayed up for 81 Hours now! Yes Big Achievement for me, it's never gone farther then 30 something hours.
In other news, THANKS to Everyone who have said "Happy Birthday" to me today, Especially on Facebook I've been getting alot of E-mails and comments I'm so grateful to have friends and family like you guys!

New Subject (well kinda old) Pokemon!
I've started Fire Red again! I've only beaten it like twice because... well... I don't know why. But in Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald I WIN! I beat the game like 20x (it was all spare time, I know I didn't have that much homework back in 5th grade). Anyway I right now have a level 5 Pidgey and a level 7 Bulbasaur, my plan is I evolve my Bulbasaur into a Ivysaur and fight Brock. I hate going through the Moon Cave thingy. (I HATE TEAM ROCKET!).

Bulbasaur -> level 16 Ivysaur -> level 34-38 Venasaur

----

KHII (Kingdom Hearts II) I beat all the bosses BUT Sephiroth! I have a level 67 Sora at the moment, I'll end up playing it more after Christmas Break.

---

I want a new Bible for Christmas one of those Pocket Sized ones because my Gideon is in King James and doesn't have all the books I want or need for studies.

---

I've been making alot of random videos lately for one I have alot of free time on my hand (with the 81 now 82 hours of funess while everyone is asleep i have nothing to do) while everyone is asleep I'm here on the interweb blogging,talking,and watching Television. So you may see some new videos on my youtube (Look out).



God is love.

No comments: