Saturday, December 13, 2008

When Did it Snow?!

So I haven't had any sleep for 32 hours now and odd enough I've been watching Youtube Videos, Drawing, Watching TV, Drinking Mountain Dew and Eating Hot Cheetos and I also looked out the windows alot. Just now at 6:30 AM I looked out and the ground was filled w/ an Inch of SNOW!? I'm like What is this!? is his like a birthday trick from God or something? I'm pretty sure I looked through the window from 6:00-6:30 AM about 7 times and I saw NO SNOW! and at exactly 6:30 I checked and Ta-da An Inch of Snow. Hmmm. Different. Oh well I thought I should blog about this since I have nothing else to do for another hour or so, BUT Play Animal Crossing and watch Old Television Shows. Anyway so I decided to draw K.K. from Animal Crossing and some random thing popped into my head.... POKEMON! I totally drew Darkrai see if you're not asian you wouldn't know who or what I'm talking about. so I'm really proud of my Darkrai not so much w/ my K.K. his head looks deformed so does his guitar.

Chillin' with some Hot Cheetos and Mountain Dew is the way I role (Sometimes... No Rarely).

I'm watching DANNY PHANTOM! How awesome is that? LOL A Purple Yeti w/ Ice lasers shooting from his eyes! That my friend is about as much legit Cartoon as will ever get.

So I'm having a couple of my friends over later tonight and we are going to just chill I guess... Oh Ehm Gee! Stink Bug on my Wall brb "It's Clobbering TIME!"

I think I'll go post my Darkrai on my Blog later if I can figure out how to use it first, we just got the 'cursed' Printer/Fax/Scanner/Copy machine which I absolutely hate but if I must.

Back to Animal Crossing I'm waiting for Rosie to wake up which should be around 8? and Nookway to open up at 9! (: I know Asian+Animal Crossing= Super Nerd.

No comments: