Sunday, December 14, 2008

Orion,Vlogging, Health, iiW, Game Boy Micro,Random

God is love.

Orion got a score of 127,395 with 100% accuracy and a 147 Note Streak on Tap-Tap Revenge! ON HIS FIRST TRY!!!!~~~~

I can totally see see my self Vlogging in a couple of months or something, For now Blogging! Until I get my NEW laptop! (I hate work but that's the way God makes the world go Round he works)

I have a Game Boy Micro for the people who don't know what it is, basically it is a Tiny version of the Game Boy Advance but cooler (google it), the Graphics are supposed to be more defined and the lighting better (True), When I ask people if they know what the Game Boy Micro is they say "When is it coming out?" or "I've never heard of that..." Hmm I just say interesting and walk away. It's like an Ancient Artifact or a Collectors Items that aren't being made anymore it's like my personal mini treasure. I have alot of Pokemon games from when I was 9 to 12 (yes I was a Pokemon fanatic) I freggin' WIN at that game.

I am going to become a Health Nut after this Sunday, I've consumed SO MUCH JUNK FOOD (It's all I've eaten since Friday...) I've Had NO, NONE what so ever Healthy Food... Pizza,Soda,Cheetos,Doritos,Soda,Garlic Bread and Soda; I see the GUT coming in! I'm feeling more vulnerable and weak to sickness...

OMG I just yawned This is my first yawn in 77 Hours.. Amazing.

How to explain/define a Nintendo Wii: Fun,Tiring (after what I've been through), Great Games (Zelda,Wario,Brawl,Wii Sports,Mario Kart), But it gets boring after a couple of hours BUT the good thing about it for Parents is you won't find your son/daughter always playing video games they'll end up doing something more. Playing the Wii isn't the greatest way to 'exercise' but I guess it's one way.

So... at my house at this very moment a Wii is turned on and a 360 is on too! (Wario Ware and CoD5) and out of of seven, five of us are still awake. at 7 A.M. I will hit the 80 Hour mark! and probably end up crashing.

Leona Lewis: Christian,Awesome,Pop/Jazz,and a great young talent rising. I got her Album for my birthday from my Cousin Vivian(Thanks)!

Flyleaf: Words cannot express how I feel about their songs. (especially Cassie,Breath Today, I'm So Sick, Sorrow, and All Around Me)

Paramore: Hayley is amazing, Decode is a good song, favorite songs from them are Fences, Hallelujah and Misery Business.

--------

Fun Fact: Did you know you can get a High off a can of spray paint?

--------
back to Blogging.
Things I love/enjoy/happy about

-God is Love
-Pepsi is my favorite soft drink
-I try to listen to all genres of music
-I am a Super Nerd at heart
-Love learning about Technology and how it works
-Reading is a great past-time for me, especially Mysteries,Adventure and Comedy
-I love taking pictures
-Drawing is a Passion for me
-Still 'in' to Pokemon
-I go to Christian School (I enjoy it)
-History is my favorite Subject
-Good at old classical games like Pac Man
-Favorite book in the Bible: Proverbs
-AIM Freak
-Enjoys Social Programs or being social with people I can relate with
-Thinks PS2 is a Classic
-Not a big PS3 Fan
-(Happy abo) getting Brace on Dec. 18,2008
-Loves Comedies (laughter is the greatest Medicine ever)
-Looks for MMO,MMORPG, and RPG games whenever I get bored
-Can't live without my MUSIC
-New Orleans Saints Fan (NFL)
-San Antonio Spurs Fan (NBA)
-San Francisco Giants Fan (MLB)

-----------------------

That's ALL! (For now)

I'm going to start posting up my AIM conversations I find simply fun and enjoyable. (I talk w/ my cousins alot so you'll see alot of his screen name)
-

No comments: