Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Birthday,Drugs and Animal Crossing

Hi, It's almost my birthday!!!! (Sunday, Dec. 14)It's going to be one of the coolest days ever. It's a shame my laptop broke last week but it's okay, I mean it lasted it's 4 good long years and I thought it was about time to get a new one anyway (I just need to go to work). So my friend is letting me borrow his Wii for a couple of weeks and It's pretty awesome, I'm hoping my dad will get one or a Xbox360 (but I don't need them); So I'm using my sisters laptop when she's not using it.

Anyways... I have a Drugs Education/Awareness class every Monday and Wednesday, and it is probably one of the most educational classes I could ask for and I am also in a Leadership class and our current project is a Food Drive you know to get food for people who can't afford any. I spoke to a second grade class about how they can help the people who can't afford the food and where they put the food and what kind of food they can bring, ect.

On to Animal Crossing! Animal Crossing how to describe this game.... Amazing. I have the GameCube version of the game. Right now I have one more payment and I owe $335,830 Bells and this is my last payment too! So I can't wait for that Golden Statue. If I get a Nintendo Wii I will probably buy the new Animal Crossing game for it simply because I saw someone play it and I fell in love with the game play style and so much more you can do!

That's all for now!

Jesus is Love

-Christopher

No comments: