Sunday, December 14, 2008

77 Hours,Matt Cain Bobble Head,Lapras, AHHH DOGS, SSBM

God is love.

Once I hit 80 Hours of no sleep I'm probably going to crash, for the rest of the day. I was playing Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Drank alot of soda (again).

My new favorite Pokemon is Lapras.

I have a Matt Cain Bobble head which I got at my second San Francisco Giants game I attended. (first one I got a T-Shirt)

CoD5: 5 Kills you get DOGS! Intense because if you are playing in live people will follow the dogs just to get the kills and the people who usually get the dogs are Snipers. (Oh, how I hate Snipers).

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a classic. Like on the Cover it's always fun to have computers head to head while you do something else just something to watch, like for example my favorite CPU Fight is: Link,Pikachu,Bowser,Mario (Of course my money is on Link always). I say Link is the best CPU in SSBM and Jigglypuff as the best Human used I mean if you are really good with timing then you would be pretty good with Jigglypuff, of course me? No I suck with timing so I am a Falco/Shiek/Link kinda of person.

What are your favorite Game Cube games? or the ones you classify as 'classic'? Tell me please (:

No comments: