Saturday, February 14, 2009

Working on Valentines Day (Oregon is 150 years old today.


First thoughts while showering: It's going to busy, I'm going to leave at 11:45 P.M. again...

Working Now-
Some people can be really rude on Valentines day and now say thank you when I give them their menus,soup,water, or sauce they just simply don't look at me... while others say thank you and hello and such. Dear Lord, I hope I don't leave at 11:45 again...
6:32 P.M. (sorry if you don't understand me... I'm doing this as I work too.)
This isn't cool...My hair is really poofy today... and when I cough or sneeze it hurts like someone just hit me in the back of the head with a log... and I have a booger on my sweat shirt because of those evil sneezes... AND to make things worse I'm missing the dunk and the all-star games! ): and I still haven't eaten ANYTHING since breakfast which was McDonalds!!! Argh... Frequent Headaches from evil sneezes and coughs and and and (wow alot of 'ands' in this blog) I SHOULD BE AT THE CASCADE GAME!!!!!!!!
7:01 P.M.
Just finished helping my sister with her homework and is now terribly scared of sneezes.

well everything else today was boring but now I might just go sleep over at a friends house bye!

RawR.

No comments: