Saturday, February 21, 2009

Update 2/21/2009

I'm going to tell you what I did this weekend! (:
I went to Nick's House with Orion
We played A LOT of video games
We drank A LOT of soda
I chilled in a hammock ;)
Beautiful scenery
Played A LOT of Call of Duty 4
Ate Bacon,French Toast, Pizza, Alfredo Cheese and something else... BUT IT WAS DELICIOUS!
Then...
I went to the Basketball Game with Orion and Nick
We Won it was Cascade vs. Rogue River
I saw the AMAZING French Chick, Orion talked about.
She was AMAZING, I'm not going to lie.... <3
BTW I didn't sleep until 4 or 6 A.M. and I woke up at 9 A.M. (:
Then I came back to the restaurant and ate some shrimp
I love Selena Gomez <3333

One more thing... People have been messing with meh Selena!
Look at Hannah Montana... one of her 'shows' has Ray Romano! and they totally make Ray look like moron who ISN'T Important... and when Miley Cyrus stands up... EVERYONE claps like as if they saw John Paul...(the Pope)
RawR.

No comments: