Monday, February 23, 2009

"Hai Mai Name is Boxxy!" [2-23-2009]


ROFL Okay so My Name is Boxxy and I want to get something straight....
Not really.
Okay so today, rain has been turning on and off (if that makes sense) and its ridiculous rain only brings me down
School was boring
After school I went to Wally World! Going in we saw two chocolate labs being sold and I (and dad) wanted one, and my mom was like "OMG NO!!! they are so ugly!" Eh.... -.-
But anyways I got two Pocky Packets (strawberry) spicy Kimchi Noodles and Spicey Shrimp Noodles (spicy) and that made my day a little bit better.
I HAS A NEW CRAVING FOR SPICY!

In the future... I think i'm going to order a new camera from Wal-Mart cause I'm TIRED of using my mums...

Any-who I've been on a vampiric stage/survivor mode, No sleep just food.
I also killed two people today during school by jumping on their backs and attempting to slit their throats in front of peers and teachers.

Of course I DON'T PUT ANYTHING SEXUAL or ADULTRESS-esque Things for the FML of the day.

Today, I just studied for 13.5 hours completely outlining a book for history. Thirty minutes before the test, I realized I had been reading the wrong book. FML

P.S. I'm reading Looking for Alaska by John Green!!!! It's amazing
and
I want this camera: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9208327
RawR.

No comments: