Monday, February 9, 2009

"Bacon" Update 2/10/2009

Bacon, is my friends favorite word (John)
I enjoy talking to Jennifer and Sean
I wish I could go back to McLean Bible Church (Maryland)
I enjoyed the D.C. Historic Tour
Science Test Tomorrow, I'm anxious in a bad way I guess.
I'm observing people signing up for Curves Lol, the weird thing is I see a lot of skinnier people signing up.
I'm kinda having a panicking about this.
currently downloading a new program for movie making and watching Youtube videos!
If you have the Patience for it read our/my recent AIM Chatroom!: file:///C:/Users/Guest/Desktop/Chris/akwardwalrus.html

Why does Taylor Swift sound Great? i just lover her songs! Our Song and Teardrop On my Guitar sounds like she's having fun and makes me wanna just jump around and frolic w/ puppies in a pasture of daisies w/ a rainbow in the background...
Phil. 4:13 is my new favourite Verse! and yes I put a "U" behind Color and favorite cause it looks awesome if you don't like it just let me know I'll change it for the sake of you.
Purple is the colour of 2009!!!!

That's about all
Jesus is the key to Victory!

2 comments:

SHINeeForever said...

boo guess who

Anonymous said...

Frolic with puppies...

..
..
I froliced with your mom's puppies last night.

ooh
burn

bro.