Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shrimp Taco


The answer to last blogs question is here: http://www.cyh.com/HealthTopics/HealthTopicDetailsKids.aspx?p=335&np=152&id=2412

1st Period: N/A

2nd Period: N/A

3rd Period: Retook my Pro. Test

EXP Period 1: So, today in Apprentice class we talked about our testimonies and such.

Lunch:Okay during lunch w/ Nick and I (and other stragglers) sat down and such, we were talking about books and characters and how they are related basically comparing the main characters from 'Looking for Alaska' and 'Paper Towns' together, I found out they both have the bossy, ignorant friend (Ben and Chip a.k.a the Colonel), the other raced person (Radar and Takumi a.k.a the Fox), the Hot Girl the main character falls in love with (Alaska and Margo) and finally the main characters (Quentin and Miles a.k.a Pudge) oh and I guess you can consider the extra girl friend(s) Lara and Lacey.
and Nick punched me.

so after that we decided to eat each others foods while Nick and Shellyhorse did their math assignments.

EXP Period 2: P.E. :3 we played a game where the coach throws these colored hoola-hoops and we go get our designated color hoola-hoop and put it on top of the cone. First: 10 points, Second: 8 Points, Third: 6 Points, Fourth: 4 points, Fifth: 2 Points and finally last: 0 points. We ended up winning in first half it was like 36 us and everyone had under 28 then we lost everything the final winners were like Orange and Green and we were in last place with 42... (winner had 68 and second had 60) O.o

After School: I found out I broke a bracket...

me and shellyhorse decided NEXT Wed. we are going to sneak off campus to the Minute Market to get some stuff! cause we get out at 2:20 every Wed. and it's usually me and Sam who are picked up last (out of the 8th graders) so has a master plan! and I got permission from my dad (who still owes ME $7)

I also had Shrimp Tacos made by Ashley! (my tongue is now cut)

Additional Notes:
Some parents don't know how to react to their child so they naturally react with a 'pissed off' tone or with ANGER (which my father does. when I look at him funny.)
unless they read a book,this blog, other blogs about this, search the web or find help at a clinic of some sort they will never change. These 'type' of parents can become violent and abuse their child with force or physiological trauma. (which my father has, not going to say which... it can be both.)
Solution to this 'plague': God. Jesus. Spirit.

NOW For the FML of the day! (a reliever from my ranting) Making YOU feel better because someone had a crummy day!

Today, I forgot my work clothes at home so my boss gave me a jacket with a name patch that said "Mike". Still wearing my work clothes I ran into my ex-girlfriend on my way home. We were together for five years until she dumped me for a guy name Mike. FML

Pocky is Good! X3

RawR.

No comments: