Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Mechanics of a Hiccup?

What are the mechanics to the oh so mysterious hiccup? How do they work? How do you stop it? This'll be answered next blog ladies and gentlemen! Just to spark that interest (:

I'm currently doing a Presidents report due on March 18th which isn't too far away! and I've only gotten about 12% of the information needed!!! I need to hit the books on Woodrow Wilson (D)!

Homework
30% done at restaurant
30% done at home
40% done at school

How about you where do you do your homework?


Question: Does MILK get rid of that tingly taste after eating spicy food?

Answer: Yes, it does. actually I've heard all dairy products get rid of that tingly taste.

next subject: One of my two favorite writers of all time are Mark Twain and John Green just pure awesome right their!
Mark Twain has the ability to just grab you into detail and never let go.
while
John Green makes everything exciting and vibrant! it's hard to put down his books.
I've already read Paper Towns (most recent novel) and right now I'm reading his first one 'Looking for Alaska' after this I plan on reading his other book!

Additional Notes:
I wish people (when I'm at my parent's restaurant) would not look over my shoulder and ask me what I'm doing... it's kinda obvious homework....
and maybe one day a secret plan to kill everyone who does it...

I think I'm a brainless zombie who can't control myself...


Now for the FML of the day!!!! Enjoy!
Today, I stopped at a lemonade stand on my way to work. A cute little girl handed me a mouthwash-sized cup of juice, and her adorable little brother told me it would be $.25. All I had was a $20. He shoved it into his overalls pocket, looked up with huge brown eyes and just said "Thank you." FML
RawR.

No comments: