Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twilight: Review


When I first heard of the Book Twilight I thought it was stupid, but after hearing alot of good comments about the book I decided to read it myself. It was very hard to put down. I liked the story line and how mysterious this Edward Cullen was and how he was kept in the dark until later in the book, my first thought was Edward is going to kill Bella, Ends up I was wrong. My favorite character right off the bat was Alice Cullen.
Alice Cullen, she can SEE THE FUTURE!!!! and she seems very, up beat and happy she's never really mad or depressed. Jacob Black, I didn't get much Info. on him until New Moon but he seemed like a good guy and was jealous of Edward right off the bat, the thing I didn't like about Twilight was Jacob grew too fast in a one year period from beginning of the book to the end, he's a werewolf but come on it's not even super human... shorter than Bella then looking down on her. I also don't get how Vampire's skin is cold... but who cares. all in all the book is a 5 star for me, It was something that could keep my attention for long periods of time.
Jesus is the key to Victory!

1 comment:

Atreyucu said...

Gonna have a 2Âșone?