Thursday, January 15, 2009

Being Nice.

This "Story" was written on 1/14/09
Being Nice to Everyone is rough/tough, I mean, if someone ignores or snaps back at you because you want to start a conversation is horrible, don't get me wrong. The Christian way to handle it is to come back later or ask what is wrong; Non-Christian way of handling this Pickle is to Snap back or stomp away in a furious elephant rage. I brought that up because I was taking a shower and suddenly the water went cold because someone else on the lower floor decided I want to take a shower and leave Chris with cold water, My hair had shampoo in it and I was freezing, so I shut the water off, dried my hair but before I dried my hair I realized my Towel was wet... I just blew up right there I put my clothes on (while still wet) and kicked everything I thought I could move. I thought "I need to ask God for Forgiveness and Patients" and I stopped their and I prayed, half wet and with a stubbed toe.

1/15/09
The Next morning (today 1/15/09) My hair was frizzy and I had to leave as soon as I brushed my teeth. Bad Hair Day on School Spirit Day. Today was especially hard to deal with "The Day was LONG" I was quickly irritated at some times and was shaky.
and I dreaded the sound of "Friday", Friday means Tests,Quizzes, School, Dressing Up, and it's just a long day. Oh and now I remembered I forgot to go get my lunch TODAY! I payed for it and everything.... Gosh. Bad Day.
God is love.

No comments: