Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hmmm.


There has been alot on my mind recently... Life,Future,Food,School,Grades,Friends, ect.
I've been thinking more than I think I should, I guess it's partly because I just reading Paper Towns!!!! I mean that book has so much info in such a small book... The way I look at Life now is from a different point of view, EVERYTHING. I recommend the book to everyone who is needing something good to read, very hard book to put down.
The Book is about a love story/mystery-esque, very exciting too, I also laughed alot form the jokes; John Green is probably one of the best writers I've read about, I'm going to buy another one of his books soon.

The reason I decided to blog is because I haven't in a while and Scrap-books are due next Wen. Nick came over today to get some help and I needed some pictures we ended up just organizing where the pictures go and than we went to Wal-Mart where I got an iTunes Gift Card!!! ($15 I'm not that rich) and I bought alot of songs.

Something has brought a story up.
When I was 5 years old I remembered a show called 'Zoom!' this show taught me how to read,write,say my alphabet and count and learn alot of cool stuff too. So if anyone was wondering how I learned my English it was from Zoom!
I wanna hear HOW YOU learned your ABC's.

and I found out what the word 'Godspeed' meant it means: a Successful Journey because I read it in Paper Towns and I couldn't figure out what it meant and it bugged me and if anyone knows what pseudovision is let me know! (Plox)

What else has been on my mind, Hmm. Studying for tests and quizzes (btw I got moved to Dcourt Science). I've been reading alot of books lately and not watching alot of television either. I've been so tired and busy this whole week yesterday was my day of 'chill' when I just rest and get ready for the next 5 grueling days of school... It's nice to have friends around you and things like that but, I get homework everyday and it comes to me 2-4 at a time... except on Wed. (most of the time), I've only had a total of 20 hours of sleep last week (4 school days cause of M.L.K. B-day). But on a lighter note I've been eating Papaya,Rice and drinking SoBe:Life Water and water so energy to keep me focused and ready; another thing, if you have tests try to get more than 7 hours of sleep, you won't regret it. I failed a science quiz which I never really do... because of the lack of sleep I was getting... Just a great reminder.
Fun Fact: Eating Meat makes you drowsy.
Jesus is the key to Victory!

P.S. I wanna re-read Paper Towns really really badly!!! But after I finish up Breaking Dawn. (Book 3 of the whole book itself), I'm at the gross part...

No comments: