Friday, January 30, 2009

Breaking into a Cash Register.


Captains Log.
LOL. Today is the strangest days of work I've had in a long while... Anyhoo time to cut to the chase!
Today 1/30/2009 after coming out of the bathroom I see two people breaking into the cash register... w/ a k-nife!? Then my sister and mom walk in and they just make simple chit chat that I can't hear... Very Awkward eh? Yes in the end they rip the cash register to little shreds yet leaving the main parts there so it can function, turns out they were helping my mom un-jam the register (my sister jammed it... Again). Weird... so then I was ordering someone and they asked for a Pepsi-Dr.? I was "What is that?" they simply reply it's Pepsi and Dr.Pepper mixed... my brain was moving slowly progressing through the day... So, then my next job was to go clean a table, easy right? WRONG. It was extremely hard... it's as if they put honey on the table and blow dried it.. I couldn't get what ever was on that table off till i shook the table and it literally tipped on me...Then After that, I was on the cash register ringing up the price and then the lady says "That's not mine..." and I said (Previously. I said "For *****" and she walks up. Then I say then why did you get up? She simply replies "I thought that was mine." She needs to listen, but I need to show more mercy. so the Guy who's food I just rang up walks up and he was having a slow-brained day as well as I could tell by his expression. So the lady who stepped up at the wrong time sat down and started to click her pen as fast as she could... she wasn't as mature as her daughter... (which was with her.) who told her to stop.
What are ya' gonna do?
And now! A grown woman said "Gee I can't do math.... can you do it for me?" (It was ADDITION! ARE YOU JOKING!? YOU ARE A GROWN WOMAN!)
ARGH! ANother one.... an Annoying couple this time... "Whutcha Playin'?" I'm really on AIM not playing anything. Then she sits down watching the laptop screen and possibly still is luckily I'm far enough away where she can't see the text... the Woman Laughs like a grown man/bear...Thing... They both TALK SUPER LOUD!!!! it's as IF THEY WERE DEAF or SOMEFIN! Jeez.... I swear they are drunk or something...
Sweet Moses... I looked at her and she laughed and she showed no expression on her face... I think she also just got a botox injection on her face or something... She doesn't even look at peoples faces whens he talks she looks the other direction as if she was looking for someone/something and she chuckles in a creepy way... Grr. it's getting on my nerves cause I can't even hear my own speakers when she talks/laughs....
The End.

Please Pray for John Thompson! He was in a tragic Car accident.
Jesus is the key to Victory!

No comments: