Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Things...

Things I've been thinking about... NOT IN ORDER
1. Will the economy get better or will God just use magic to blow us all up???
2. Do I have magic powers?
3. Why does Nick get to do all the fun stuff with Sparkle Pop?
4. Sparkle Pop <3
5. Poptarts need more
6. I wonder how I'm going to do on the SAT
7. I wonder how I'm going to do on my Proficiency test...
8. Hoping parents will let me go to CCHS
9. Twitter
10. Interwebz
11. Nerdfighting... with my fists
12. editing. camera
13. music
14. Sparkle Pop by Fred Flare
15. what to wear to school
16. School is almost over... I wish we could have a period of fun..
17. AIM
18. why hearts are really cool and why Spring brings them out...
19. thinking of awesome quotes
20. why i try to be people i'm not; rewiring my brain isn't easy...
21. Jesus Loves me and I should love him equally...
22. I should read more
23. the library fine i have to pay soonish?
24. the library book i have to return...
25. Research on the art of eye poking (optometry)
26. earthquakes are really cool?
27. why people love music
28. why can't I get paid... for work
29. getting stronger and improving my endurance
30. must work-out I remind myself of a hippo... lazy and just lays there...
31. Youtube
32. why people are attracted to each other...
33. haircut.. maybe.
34. how much can I press??? not much
35. if I will ever get a chance to show my mediocre art...
36. Hanging out with Orion and Nick and Gabe
37. why sarcasm is good at CERTAIN times.
38. how I want to go train hopping one day
39. photography... I love it.
40. what/who I love and why...
41. this blog...
42. wanting to travel the world...with friends
43. If i had no friends how I would be highly suicidal
44. wanting new T-shirts
45. cookie dough is gross... blech
46. why keyboards make all songs awesome
47. Nickolas Cage
48. Back to the Future
49. Scientology and Tom Cruise...
50. C.S. Lewis...

RawR.

No comments: