Sunday, September 14, 2008

World of Warcraft

I just started World of War craft up again. Last time I played my friends convinced me play Horde and ever since I've been Horde. Some of my friends have Alliance in different Servers but that doesn't really help me. I currently play in Black Hand (U.S.) my other friends play in Skywall (U.S.). I used to have a 28 Tauren Warrior but that account is long gone. so I created another one, so my Druid was created it is currently level 12 Tauren Druid (I created it last night). I may play a Night Elf Hunter but it's doubtful. I also may play in the server Skywall and Stormreaver (U.S.).

If you're curious about my toon here is the link to some info: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackhand&n=Ardonzer

Here are some sites that can help you:
thottbot.com (quest help)
pure.com (for addons)

No comments: