Monday, September 15, 2008

Something besides my Nerd side....

I am not entirely a nerd like some of my friends. I do enjoy sports such as Football,Basketball and starting some baseball with friends. My Favorite NFL team must be the New Orleans Saints and my favorite NBA team is the San Antonio Spurs. NFL: Reggie Bush is looking deadlier then ever this season; with Drew Brees's pass attacks and Bush taking the ground attack we have a great chance of taking the NFC by surprise. NBA: San Antonio Spurs have been kept from back to back championships unlike all the other teams that have one 4 or more championships. BUT we are have a powerful and aggressive Defense and an Offense that is run by Tim Duncan,Tony Parker and Manu Giniboli. MLB: San Francisco Giants for one I am from San Francisco (no details for personal reasons) Tim Lincecum The Pitcher, Bengie Molina The Catcher (also one of my favorites) My cousin who introduced me to the game got me somewhat hooked but not crazy about it this summer.

No comments: