Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What?!

I haven't really blogged about anything fun... in a while.

here are some things I'm going to miss about GCS friends

1. Being able to bug my friends at there lockers and following them to their classes even though my class is in the other hall...

2. LUNCH time, oh i loved lunch time, just hanging out with my friends and talking about what's new and just laughing for fun

3. Fun Classes I actually had some fun classes I especially liked the enthusiasm in Life Skills, Bible, Math, Science, and History.

I'm going to miss you all, but someday we'll meet again.

--

i had a revelation today while cleaning, i should have looked deeper into what happened a couple of days ago... but i didn't, because i was being ridiculously impossible. But now I see the whole sha-bang! and it's stupid. :P
should have never done it, but i did.

--

Last Thursday Nickolas (Steven) and I saw Star Trek!!!! it was so cool!!! :D
Oh how much I love Scottie/Scotty or how ever his name is spelled.
and we're planning to see Land of the Lost XD I can't wait!

--

I've been catching up on my blogs and this probably sounds stupid...
well this blog is probably stupid to you...
so shut up.

RawR.

No comments: