Friday, March 6, 2009

I wrote this during Math out of sheer boredom [3/6/2009]


So, anyway it's been a while since blogging... sorrey was busy.

Okay Onward to the Sock!
Ever since Wed. their has been a sock laying in the middle of my homeroom class... then it went missing before school got out and on Thursday it was missing again before 'we' went to leave to head to Waterford and play some BINGO; the sock was there but, when we came back the sock magically turned into a Peep plushi...
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Zach did it.
FIN.

PRESIDENT REPORT: TOMMY WOODROW WILSON (Due: March 18,2009)
Completed:
Nothing.

okay, so recently I've been having a lot of bad luck with smokers...
they should quit.
So, i'm just going to say it this 'prostitute' walked by me as I was leaving and as I walked outside another 'prostitute' was beside the door -PAUSE- as if she was going to wait for someone to come out so she can blow cig. smoke in my face. -UNPAUSE- so I just inhaled a lot of smoke all at once (one deep breath) Ugh... Gross

ON a lighter note: Final Fantasy War of the Lions is a fun challenge and 99 Red balloons by Goldenfinger and sorry no FML of the day! :(

RawR.

No comments: